The mission of the program is to further the future of an individual child of a parent or grandparent associated with the STB family of companies regarding personal growth, skill set development and education enhancement subject to committee review.
The scholarship is available to children and grandchild of an employee who has worked for Seattle-Tacoma Box Company, SeaCa Packaging, SeaCa Plastic Packaging, Harvest House Packaging, and Commencement Bay Corrugated, for at least one year.
Applications Due: August 1st, 2024
- Organization is a 501c3. Examples include : vacation bible school, mission trip, sports camps, band camp, FFA, 4H, sports team, etc.
- Relationship to employee who has worked at the company for at least one year
- One application per family per cycle
- Align with mission statement
- Nist family members are not allowed to submit / committee members would subside themselves for a vote if children/grandchildren
- Diversify by company / sponsored event
- 18 and under (senior in high school)
Amount and Duration of Scholarships
- One time payment for submitted event if chosen – ability to apply each cycle
- Application submission date priority
- Up to $500 per donation
Requirements to Apply
- Complete the attached application.